An over 50s lifestyle village at Penfield, a northern suburb of Adelaide in South Australia.
When you first enter the Northern Community Residential Village, you immediately notice three things. The first is the peace. The second is the cascading chorus of birdsong in the trees. The third is the instant, friendly welcome of every person you meet. You will find it hard to believe that this Village is so close to major shopping centres.
NCRV caters for residents over the age of 50 and retirement is not a requirement for an amazing lifestyle. As you age, your home will be flexible to your needs, because all of the new-release homes incorporate universal design elements as standard.
Even better is that when you buy a home at Northern Community Residential Village, you are buying security of tenure. NCRV is a 100% Residential Park-zoned village.
- A bus service between the village and major shopping centres nearby. The Northern Community Residential Village is the only residential village in South Australia with its own buses.
- Large community garden
- Secure, monitored entry and exit
- 24-hour emergency telephone assistance
- Large, licensed community venue
- Highly active social club
- Independently elected residents committee
- Multiple outdoor BBQ areas, free for resident use
- Park, gazebo and recreation areas.