An over 50s lifestyle village at Penfield, a northern suburb of Adelaide in South Australia.
When you first enter the Northern Community Residential Village, you immediately notice three things. The first is the peace. The second is the cascading chorus of birdsong in the trees. The third is the instant, friendly welcome of every person you meet. You will find it hard to believe that this Village is so close to major shopping centres.
50 Andrews Road, Penfield, SA, 5121
Northern Community Residential Village is located in Penfield, a northern suburb of Adelaide, South Australia. The village is just minutes from major shopping centres and medical services. Adelaide CBD is approximately 30 minutes away and the stunning Barrossa Valley is just an hour away.
- A bus service between the village and major shopping centres nearby.
- Large community garden
- Large, licensed community venue
- Highly active social club
- Multiple outdoor BBQ areas, free for resident use
- Park, gazebo and recreation areas.
- Secure, monitored entry and exit
- 24-hour emergency telephone assistance
- New and preloved homes for sale
- Shared equity available
- Pet friendly
Homes for Sale
New homes arriving soon!
Telephone : 08 8255 2229
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.ncrv.com.au
Location : 50 Andrews Road, Penfield, SA, 5121
Further reading: The benefits of living in a Hampshire Village »