An over 50s lifestyle village at Lakes Entrance, a waterfront town in Gippsland, Victoria.
86 Golf Links Road, Lakes Entrance, VIC, 3909
Lakes Entrance is a beautiful waterfront town located on the Gippsland Lakes, a vast system of inland waterways. The region has a relaxed, holiday vibe all year round making it the perfect location to enjoy your retirement. Locals consider our location to be at the ‘quieter end of town’, away from the hustle and bustle of all the tourist parks, yet we’re still close to everything you need.
Next door is Lakes Entrance Golf Course, Eastern Beach is on the other side of the Village, we’re within walking distance of town and a short drive to the Lake. There is a direct bus service to town out the front of the Village.
- Large community garden
- Large, licensed community venue
- Highly active social club
- Multiple outdoor BBQ areas
- Park, gazebo and recreation areas.
- A bus service between the village and major shopping centres nearby.
- Secure, monitored entry and exit
- 24-hour emergency telephone assistance
- Fully developed village
Homes for Sale
Telephone : 0490 281 660
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.lakesentrancevillage.com.au
Location : 86 Golf Links Road, Lakes Entrance, VIC, 3909
Further reading: The benefits of living in a Hampshire Village »